What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Magnetic Polishing Machine?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the magnetic polishing machine?
Magnetic polishing machine application range:
The magnetic polishing machine can be used to polish and clean the surface of stamped metal workpieces. After deburring, the surface of the hardware workpiece can reach the bright effect, and it provides a good foundation for your next process.
Magnetic polishing machine advantages:
1. The magnetic polishing machine has high polishing quality. The speed is fast and the effect is remarkable. The surface of the processed parts is bright and shining, which can solve the problem that can not be solved by manual polishing.
2. The metal workpiece polished by the magnetic grinder can effectively remove the burr and make the chamfer more smooth, without affecting the accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, the appearance of various workpieces is more beautiful.
Smooth, long service life and product added value.
3. The magnetic polishing machine has multi-functionality, which can be used for rust removal, degreasing, oxide removal, cleaning and polishing. Greatly simplify the operation process and directly reduce the cost of the workpiece.
4. The polishing liquid is suitable for vortex finishing machine, centrifugal polishing machine and vibration grinding machine, and can also be used in other metal polishing equipment such as centrifugal grinding machine.
5. This product is environmentally friendly and non-polluting, and will not cause harm to the human body and the environment. It is safe and reliable to use.
Huzhou Shuanglin Hengxing Polishing Equipment Factory
Tel: 86-572- 3972679
Fax: 86-572- 3972388